We don't have a "Reset account" button, but there are only a couple areas of the app you need to look at to completely reconfigure everything. Here they are:
1. User Profile [here] - The settings in your Profile determine what your recommended nutrition targets are, your meal complexity, and when your weekly meal plans are sent to you (via your Grocery Shopping Day).
2. Nutrition Profile - By default, this is called "My Nutrition Targets" - it defines your nutrition targets for the day. If you click the name of the profile in the Planner view, or in the Weekly Planner Layout, you can edit the profile or create new ones, like a separate one for your workout and rest days. Inside of the nutrition profile editor, there's a button for a calculator to estimate your targets based on the info from your User Profile. You can use the estimated targets, or customize them to be whatever you want.
3. Food Preferences - In the food preferences, you define a diet type you'd like to follow, along with any types of food that you don't like or can't eat. To start from scratch, you can just clear everything and set your preferred diet type to "Anything". Then start excluding foods by typing in keywords that match foods/recipes you don't like, or select the suggestions from the list.
4. Meal Types - To edit or change meals, just click the name of the meal in your Planner. When you sign up, we automatically create a Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack meal type, but there's nothing special about these. You can create as many new meal types as you want and give them each custom preferences.
5. Weekly Planner Layout - (This is for subscribers only). This is where you decide which meals are selected for each day of the week, and which nutrition profile is used for each day.
Once you look everything over and make sure it's set up the way you want, it's important to realize that we don't automatically change the meal plans you already have. To create new meal plans with your preferences, go to the planner page and, if you're a subscriber, click the "Regenerate entire week..." button above the big orange Regenerate button. This will reset your next 1-2 weeks of plans to match all of your new preferences and match up with your Weekly Planner Layout. If you're not a subscriber, you can just regenerate the single day's meal plan, and if you want to change up the meal types, do so by directly clicking on the meal names.