If you feel like you need to start from scratch, here's what to do. We don't have a "Reset account" button, but there are only a few places in the app that you need to look at to get back to square one.
- User profile - This is the first thing you set up when creating an account, and you can find it by clicking your username in the sidebar. Keep this up to date if you want the calorie calculator to make relevant nutrition suggestions.
- Nutrition profile - By default, this is called "My Nutrition Targets". It defines your nutrition targets for the day, and you can find it by clicking Edit Week in the planner view, or near the bottom of the Settings page. To reset the targets based on our nutrition calculator, there's a button to open the calculator inside of the nutrition profile editor. You can use the estimated targets, or customize them to be whatever you want.
- Food Preferences - To get back to square one and have the most variety possible, set your preferred diet type to "Anything" and clear out the keywords in the exclusions section. Then add things back in until they fit your preferences.
- Meal Types - To edit meals, just click the name of the meal in your Planner. When you sign up, we automatically create a Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack meal type, but there's nothing special about these. You can create as many new meal types as you want and give them each custom preferences.
- Weekly Layout - This is where you decide which meals are selected for each day of the week, and which nutrition profile is used for each day. Click Edit Week to access this from the planner, and "Apply changes" once you're happy with your edits.
Once you have your settings back to where you want them, remember that we don't automatically reset your existing meal plans to avoid destroying and customizations you may have done. To get new meal plans that match your preferences, simply hit the Regenerate Week button, or refresh buttons on each day.